The Zebra QLn420’s over-molding and tempered-glass display — coupled with its seamless, one-piece design — make it more durable than ever before. The Zebra QLn420 printer can boost your operation’s productivity through a larger, sharper, easier-to-navigate display; faster, higher-quality printing; a variety of proactive alerts that help keep working printers in employees’ hands; and many convenient charging accessories. And, your IT department will find the Zebra QLn420 printer more intuitive to integrate into existing platforms thanks to Zebra’s Link-OS® environment. Other features such as Zebra® Global Printing and improved network performance —
including 802.11n wireless LAN capability for more robust and reliable connectivity and throughput — also make integration easier.
With Zebra’s Link-OS environment — an innovative operating system combining a powerful Multiplatform Software Development Kit (SDK) and software applications — the QLn family of printers is easy to integrate, manage and maintain from any location around the globe. Enabled with Print Touch™, these Link-OS printers offer web page launching features using Near Field Communication (NFC), making it easy to access Zebra’s extensive knowledge base of how-to videos and product support.
Easier to Use
The QLn420 was designed to optimize business processes through easy operation and mobility—reducing training requirements and increasing worker productivity
- Meet the increasing demand for mobile printing across different operating systems. QLn printers are “Made for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad®” certified and also support Android and Windows devices via Multiplatform SDK apps.
- Easily operate the printer using simple-to navigate controls and a user-friendly interface, which includes a help menu and alert messages.
- Quickly access Zebra’s extensive knowledge base of how-to videos and product support with Print Touch-enabled Web page launching features.
- Conveniently carry and store the printer thanks to a smaller design.
- Achieve faster, higher-quality printing with lower power use through Power Smart Print Technology™.
- Experience higher performance: Faster processing and throughput. Increased memory that handles printer’s advanced functions and future firmware improvements, and stores more complex fonts, graphics and images.
- Increase user and operational efficiencies with convenient charging accessories.
Ideal for These Applications
- Labels for shipping and receiving
- Pick-pack-apply (inventory control, work-in process, parts tracking)
- Asset management
- Shelf/ bin/ box/ pallet (pick tickets)
Transportation & Logistics
- Labels for shipping, receiving, cross-docking
- Shipping dock (asset/ fleet management, pick tickets, parcel/ logistics receipts)
- In-store shelf labels
- Distribution centers