Zebra’s GC420™ Series printers offer professional printing for any budget. These affordable, easy-to-use printers are ideal for a variety of basic labeling applications. Although value priced, these printers are still engineered for reliability and longevity. Like all G-Series printers, the Zebra GC420t has a dual-wall framed construction and all-metal print-head to reduce replacement parts and decrease printer downtime.
Affordability Meets High-Quality
Zebra’s feature-rich, competitively priced GC420 desktop printer brings Zebra quality, durability and reliable performance to many low- to medium-volume, direct thermal and thermal transfer printing applications.
Compact Design Filled with Powerful Features
The Zebra GC420t printer’s compact, space-saving design contains a powerful 32-bit processor for fast label throughput, and 8 MB Flash memory for increased storage of fonts and graphics. The GC420 supports media widths up to 4.25″ for standard desktop applications. It also includes both EPL2 and powerful ZPL II programming languages making it easy to integrate with other Zebra printers. Peeler/dispenser option extends the GC420 printer’s versatility to meet an even greater variety of applications.
Ideal for These Applications
- Government / asset management, documents management, evidence tracking
- Healthcare / laboratory specimen and blood bank labeling
- Retail / price labeling and receipt printing
- Manufacturing / light-industrial work-in-process, product and shipping labeling
- Transportation & Logistics / boarding tickets, bag tags, parking passes