The Xenon 1900g series offers industry-leading performance and reliability. This boosts workflow performance in a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon scanners deliver superior barcode scanning and digital image capture. They boast a revolutionary new decoding architecture and custom sensor that yield these productivity-enhancing features:
- Extended depth of field
- Faster barcode reading
- Improved scanning performance on poor quality barcodes
A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors. A more reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Xenon 1900g scanner fits well in virtually any-sized hand, reducing operator fatigue.
Built with durability in mind, the Xenon 1900g scanner can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 1.8 meters (6 feet). An IP41-rating provides added protection. With a solid-state design backed by a five-year warranty, the Xenon 1900g scanner is constructed to deliver years of uninterrupted performance.
The Xenon series decodes virtually all barcodes with ease. It can scan high-density linear barcodes to 2D barcodes off a mobile device’s screen.
Available model under the family
Choose from the following versions to fit your needs:
- Xenon 1900g scanner for a wired USB or serial connection.
- Xenon 1902g scanner with Bluetooth Class 2 (version 2.1) radio. It offers unrestricted movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base. Up to 14 hours of battery life.
- Xenon 1900g Color scanner for a wired connection plus the ability to read high contrast color barcodes, such as red barcodes on white backgrounds. This version also eliminates the need to use a separate digital camera and external storage media for color image capture and transfer.
- Healthcare versions are also available. Xenon 1900h and Enhanced Xenon 1902h.