The Code Reader 950 (Code CR950) is an aggressive barcode reader that rapidly decodes 1D and 2D barcodes. Its lightweight and ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use over long shifts. It’s unmatched durability makes it an investment that last.
This easy-to-use, durable barcode reader outperforms single-line laser scanners and linear imagers with full omnidirectional barcode reading. Combined with its programming versatility, the Code CR950 quickly and reliably transmits barcoded data into any enterprise solution.
The Code CR950 thrives in fast-paced environments. It can seamlessly transition from in-stand to out-of-stand reading. For increased efficiency users can select hands-free motion detection reading mode.
A fast and flexible device, the CR950 is an unbeatable addition to your growing operation.
In retail, it is known that one of the main hurdles is thin margins. Which is why retailers look for cost effective tools. The CR950 is Code’s most competitively priced barcode reader that still out performs the competition.
How do customers use the CR950?
The CR950 thrives in a retail setting. It is cost-effective, lightweight, and can read any barcode with ease. We see this reader used a lot at the point-of-sale. It is also used in manufacturing for document processing, and in work-in-process.
Ready to purchase Code barcode readers for your team? Our Code sales team is ready to point you to the best reseller to handle your needs.
- High speed, omnidirectional reading of all standard 1D and 2D barcodes
- Manual or automatic triggering
- User feedback with LED and audible tone
- All-inclusive kits include reader, cable and stand
- Reads barcodes on mobile device screens
- Customizable Driver License parsing for US, Canada and Colombia
- Compatible with Code’s rapid disconnect USB and RS232 Affinity® cables
- Efficient power consumption
Easy to use